Join a fast-paced, detail-driven, and team-oriented wealth management firm in the North Bay! We have an opportunity for one service-focused individual to join our firm as a Client Service Associate. Our ideal candidate is motivated, organized, personable, and looking for a long-term career path in financial services and wealth management. If this skillset describes you, we would love to speak with you.
As a member of Willow Creek’s Client Service Team, this person will work collaboratively with the Operations Team to facilitate the daily execution and implementation of our business. Main responsibilities include communicating directly with clients via email and phone, facilitating client onboarding, preparing custodial paperwork, opening and closing accounts, processing money movement, and various other processes using systematized workflows. Most important, these tasks will be accomplished with the highest degree of integrity and a commitment to an exceptional client experience.
- Interface directly with clients and Wealth Advisors via email, phone, and in person to facilitate their day-to-day account servicing needs.
- Act as liaison between custodians and Wealth Advisors and/or clients in support of client needs.
- Assist Wealth Advisor and client with life-event related client servicing needs, such as birth, divorce, or death, with a high level of accuracy, clarity, and sensitivity.
- Work effectively and efficiently within the Client Relationship Management (CRM) system to prioritize and complete daily workload generated by automated processes.
- Interface with outside professionals on behalf of clients, such as CPAs, attorneys, third party administrators, real estate/escrow agents, outside custodians, and charitable organizations.
- Provide phone and front desk backup coverage for the Client Service Coordinator/Receptionist.
- Provide operational support for various other projects impacting client servicing.
- Self-starter with excellent organization, prioritization, and time management skills in a fast–paced office environment
- Demonstrates a high level of attention to detail in prior work experience
- Demonstrates initiative within a congenial, team-oriented environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a role in finance, accounting, banking, or a similar industry with a history of direct customer/client interaction is ideal, but not required
- Demonstrates significant drive and ambition toward career success
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows
- Familiarity with some or all of the following systems is helpful but not required:
- Junxure Cloud
Willow Creek Wealth offers a competitive compensation package.
Who Should Apply
If you are organized, resourceful, and a team player, we would love to hear from you! Please include the following in your cover letter:
- Why you are a good fit for our team and our culture
- How you can contribute to Willow Creek
- Examples of anything that highlights your work and accomplishments
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WCWM is an SEC-registered investment advisory firm established in 1984. We are based in Sebastopol, CA, with a satellite location in Marin County. We provide individuals, families, and small business owners with prudent, fiduciary financial planning and investment management services to help them accomplish their financial goals and minimize life’s challenges. We are fee-only, compensated solely by the fees paid directly to us by our clients. We implement investment portfolios based on Nobel-prize-winning academic research, and primarily structure our portfolios with passively managed mutual funds (given their lower costs and long-term expected performance).
We always put our clients’ interests first. We encourage our employees’ growth with educational and mentoring opportunities. As a family-friendly organization, we encourage our employees to maintain a healthy work/life balance.